40GB Aqua OM4 Fiber Optic Cables
- 10GB OM3 Fiber Optic Cables - Multimode
- 40GB OM4 Fiber Optic Cables - Multimode
- Custom Made Colored Fiber Optic Cables
- OM1 Fiber Optic Cables
- OM2 Fiber Optic Cables
- OS2 Single Mode Patch Cables
- Cat6 Ethernet Cables
- Cat5e Cables
- All Networking Cables and Accessories
- Power Cords
- NEMA Power Cords
- Outdoor Power Cords
- Colored Power Cords
- IEC Data Center Cords
- Cisco Compatible Power Cords
- Angled Power Cords
- Power Plug Adapters
OM4 Fiber Cables
Datacomm Cables (Cables.com) manufacturers and carries a complete line of 10GB OM4 Fiber Cables at the lowest prices in the industry for these premium, high quality cables. Our catalog of OM4 cables is available in a wide variety of lengths with Duplex Aqua Jackets, in multimode varieties and designed for plenum-rated environments and installations.
You can also order Aqua OM4 Fiber Cables in custom lengths and configurations by using our unique, online Cable Configuration tool .
These fiber patch cables are strong and perfect for any project.
Shop for OM4 Fiber Optic Cables Below:
OM4 Fiber from Cables.com is completely backwards compatible with OM3 Fiber Optic Cables.
- OM3 runs 10GB Ethernet to 300 meters, while running 40GB up to 100 Meters.
- OM4 on the other hand runs 10GB upto 550 meters, and can run 40GB upto 150 meters.
- You can mix OM3 and OM4 cables in any network, panel or data center environment.
- Although they both are aqua in color, you can order them in any color from Cables.com.
We offer OM4 Fiber Optic Cables at the best price. We cater to our customers' needs. We always have deals on OM4 Fiber Optic Cables so let us know what you are looking for and we can help.
We offer secure shopping, easy returns within 30 days, and same-day shipping on orders received by 2 PM EST.
If you need bulk pricing or have questions, please call us in New York at (631) 617-5190 or toll-free at (800) 372-3725 or CONTACT US online.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT OM4 FIBER OPTIC CABLES
Q: What are OM4 fiber optic cables?
A: OM4 fiber is a laser-optimized, high bandwidth 50um multimode fiber. OM4 fiber is not a new fiber type. Since 2005, All major fiber manufacturers have been selling a fiber with an effective modal bandwidth (EMB) value equivalent to that specified by OM4.
Q: What are OM4 fiber optic cables used for?
A: Multi-mode optical fiber is a type of optical fiber mostly used for communication over short distances, such as within a building or on a campus. Multi-mode links can be used for data rates up to 100 Gbit/s ( per Wikipedia )