HDMI Accessories and Adaptersprint
- Network Cables
- HDMI Cables
- USB Cables
- Cat6 Ethernet Cables
- Cat6A Ethernet Cables
- Cat5e Ethernet Cables
- Power Cords
- Outdoor Power Cords
- Colored Power Cords
- International Power Cords
- Data Center Cords IEC
- Hospital Grade Power Cords
- NEMA Power Cords
- Single Mode Fiber Optic Cables
- Multimode Fiber Optic Cables
- OS2 Single Mode Patch Cables
- OM1 Fiber Optic Cables
- OM2 Fiber Optic Cables
- OM3 Fiber Optic Cables - Multimode
- OM4 Fiber Optic Cables - Multimode
- Custom Fiber Optic Cables
- Fiber Cables
- All Optical Fiber
- Outdoor Networking Cables
- Outdoor Power Cords
- Outdoor Extension Cords
- Cat6 Outdoor Cables Shielded Burial
- Cat6A Outdoor Cables Shielded Burial
- Category 5e Outdoor Cables
- RG6 Coaxial Outdoor Cables
- Outdoor Fiber Optic Cables
- Bulk Cat5e Cable
- Bulk Cat5e Outdoor Cables
- Bulk Cat6 Cable
- Bulk Cat6a Wire
- Bulk Cat6 Outdoor Cables
- Bulk Fiber Optic Cable
- Bulk Networking Cables
- Bulk Wire
- Bulk Coaxial Cable
- Bulk Low Voltage Wire & Cables
- Bulk Security Alarm Cable
- C14 to C13 PDU Cables
- C20 To C19 Power Cords
- C14 To C15 Power Cables
- C20 to C13 15 Power Cords
- C14 to 5-15 Power Cords & Adapters
- C14 to C7 Power Cords
We collect sales Tax only for orders shipped within NY State.
Find the Cable you need Quickly by using our Patch Finder
Learn about Fiber Optic Cables, Cat5 Cables, Cat5e Cables, Cat6 Cables, Data Center Cables, Crypto Cables, Bulk Wire and more...
• When Do You Need a Shielded Ethernet Cable?
• Outdoor Cables
• Is Fiber Optic Better Than Wifi?
• What Does Fiber Optic Cable Do?
• Fiber Optic Cable Speeds
• What is the Difference Between an Ethernet Cable and a Network Patch Cable?
• Outdoor Category 6 Cables
• Single Mode or Multi Mode: Which Is Better?
• Is Fiber Optic Cable Better Than Ethernet?
Datacomm Cables (Cables.com) is an industry-leading provider of HDMI Cables, HDMI Accessories and related devices.
In our catalog are the most common HDMI accessories, Splitters and Switches.
A Splitter takes the signal from a Cable Box and projects it on two or more Displays. An active splitter should be used with cables longer than 15 feet. A powered HDMI Splitter has a built in chip that can extend the signal past 15 Feet.
A Switch takes the signal from a Cable Box and you are able to select which display on which to show, often with a remote control.
HDMI cables are compact audio-video interfaces to share data digitally from an input source to another display device. Cables.com offers you a range of HDMI accessories including convertors, extenders, passive splitter, powered splitters, switches and wall plates.
If you are facing issues in configuring two display devices because of difference in their signal properties then these accessories can solve your problems. An HDMI Converter will connect to a non-HDMI device and turn it into an HDMI compatible display. These will help you in integrating two devices that are otherwise functioning on two different types of signals. Our HDMI converters can convert VGA, DVI,component, composite, multisource or USB to HDMI.
HDMI extenders transmit HDMI over Ethernet cables easily, and contain transmitters and receivers. Our HDMI accessories also include splitters of passive and powered types. These can distribute a single HDMI signal from a source to multiple HDMI display devices. HDMI wall plates and switches will function when connecting two HDMI devices without the unnecessary and messy wiring and cables. A wall plate can efficiently conceal all cables inside a wall structure and provide connectivity over large distances and on multiple display devices, without the added disarray of scattered cables in homes, datacenters, office locations and more.
If you have questions, please call us in New York at (631) 617-5190, at (800) 372-3725 [Toll Free] throughout other United States locations, or CONTACT US online.