- Network Cables
- PC Cables & Gaming
- Cat6 Ethernet Cables
- Cat5e Ethernet Cables
- OS2 Single Mode Patch Cables
- OM1 Fiber Optic Cables
- OM2 Fiber Optic Cables
- OM3 Fiber Optic Cables - Multimode
- OM4 Fiber Optic Cables - Multimode
- Custom Made Colored Fiber Optic Cables
- Bulk Fiber Optic Cable
- Fiber Cables
- Fiber Optic Cables
- Power Cords
- Outdoor Power Cords
- Colored Power Cords
- Data Center Cords IEC
- Hospital Grade Power Cords
- NEMA Power Cords
- Cisco Compatible Power Cords
- Angled Power Cords
- Bulk Cat5e Cable
- Bulk Cat5e Outdoor Cables
- Bulk Cat6 Cable
- Bulk Cat6a Wire
- Bulk Cat6 Outdoor Cables
- Bulk Fiber Optic Cable
- Bulk Fiber Optic Cable OM3 LC to LC
- Bulk Networking Cables
- Bulk Wire
- Bulk Coaxial Cable
- Bulk Low Voltage Wire & Cables
- Bulk Security Alarm Cable
- Outdoor Networking Cables
- Cat6 Outdoor Cables Shielded Burial
- Cat6A Outdoor Cables Shielded Burial
- Category 5e Outdoor Cables
- RG6 Coaxial Outdoor Cables
- Outdoor Fiber Optic Cables
Fiber Cables or Fiber Optic Cables and sometimes spelled "fibre optic", come in singlemode or multimode fiber optic types. Cables.com offers a wide variety of ready-made Fiber Optic Cables, Fiber Optic Patch Cables and Custom Cables made for any application and installation for business or home environments.
Shop Fiber Cables
Fiber Optic Cable TypesFiber Optic Cables come in the following types:
- OS1 - Singlemode
- OM1 62.5 Multimode
- OM2 50 Multimode
- OM3 50 Multimode
- OM4 50 Multimode, 10GB Rated
Fiber Cable ColorsFiber Optic Cables, what is the difference in color jackets?
- OS1 Yellow Color, Singlemode
- OM1 Orange Color, 62.5 Multimode
- OM2 Orange Color, 50 Multimode
- OM3 Aqua Blue Color, 50 Multimode
- OM4 Aqua Blue Color 50 Multimode, 10GB Rated
Learn More About Fiber Optic Cable Colors Below
Buy Fiber Optic Cables in bulk and save!
Call Us Toll Free: (800) 372-3725
> We offer Fiber Cables at the best price. We always have deals on OM4 Fiber Optic Cables so let us know what you are looking for and we can help.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT FIBER CABLES
Q: What is in a Fiber Cable?
A: A fiber-optic cable, also known as an optical-fiber cable, is an assembly similar to an electrical cable, but containing one or more optical fibers that are used to carry light (per Wikipedia. The fiber cables contain strands of glass inside an insulated casing and designed for long distances, high performance networks, telecommunications and more.
Q: What are the different fiber optic cable types?
A: There are basically two main types of fiber optic cable: Single Mode and Multimode with a much less used plastic optical fiber (POF).
We offer secure shopping, easy returns within 30 days, and same-day shipping on orders received by 2 PM EST.
If you need bulk pricing or have questions, please call us in New York at (631) 617-5190 or toll-free at (800) 372-3725 or CONTACT US online.