Plenum Category 5e Ethernetprint
- Network Cables
- HDMI Cables
- USB Cables
- Cat6 Ethernet Cables
- Cat6A Ethernet Cables
- Cat5e Ethernet Cables
- Power Cords
- Outdoor Power Cords
- Colored Power Cords
- International Power Cords
- Data Center Cords IEC
- Hospital Grade Power Cords
- NEMA Power Cords
- Single Mode Fiber Optic Cables
- Multimode Fiber Optic Cables
- OS2 Single Mode Patch Cables
- OM1 Fiber Optic Cables
- OM2 Fiber Optic Cables
- OM3 Fiber Optic Cables - Multimode
- OM4 Fiber Optic Cables - Multimode
- Custom Fiber Optic Cables
- Fiber Cables
- All Optical Fiber
- Outdoor Networking Cables
- Outdoor Power Cords
- Outdoor Extension Cords
- Cat6 Outdoor Cables Shielded Burial
- Cat6A Outdoor Cables Shielded Burial
- Category 5e Outdoor Cables
- RG6 Coaxial Outdoor Cables
- Outdoor Fiber Optic Cables
- Bulk Cat5e Cable
- Bulk Cat5e Outdoor Cables
- Bulk Cat6 Cable
- Bulk Cat6a Wire
- Bulk Cat6 Outdoor Cables
- Bulk Fiber Optic Cable
- Bulk Networking Cables
- Bulk Wire
- Bulk Coaxial Cable
- Bulk Low Voltage Wire & Cables
- Bulk Security Alarm Cable
- C14 to C13 PDU Cables
- C20 To C19 Power Cords
- C14 To C15 Power Cables
- C20 to C13 15 Power Cords
- C14 to 5-15 Power Cords & Adapters
- C14 to C7 Power Cords
We collect sales Tax only for orders shipped within NY State.
Find the Cable you need Quickly by using our Patch Finder
Learn about Fiber Optic Cables, Cat5 Cables, Cat5e Cables, Cat6 Cables, Data Center Cables, Crypto Cables, Bulk Wire and more...
• Why Buy Cat7 Ethernet Patch Cables?
• When Do You Need a Shielded Ethernet Cable?
• Outdoor Cables
• Is Fiber Optic Better Than Wifi?
• What Does Fiber Optic Cable Do?
• Fiber Optic Cable Speeds
• What is the Difference Between an Ethernet Cable and a Network Patch Cable?
• Outdoor Category 6 Cables
• Single Mode or Multi Mode: Which Is Better?
Cat5e Plenum-Rated Ethernet Cables
Category 5e Plenum Cables (CMP) are needed when your project requires that you run ethernet cables through ceilings or crawl spaces. Cat5e Plenum Cables conform to many local fire codes. They are also used in Digital Lighting Management Systems, to control lighting fixtures remotely. There is a lot of jargon and different jacket type ratings, but to be safe always look for CMP (Communications Multipurpose Cable, Plenum) on the jacket.
This is the highest level of in-wall and in-ceiling rated plenum wire. The reason why these are required is because it burns slower than regular Riser Rated Cable in case of a fire. All plenum cables manufacturered and sold by Cables.com are 350Mhz rated, the fastest speed achievable!
Category 5e Plenum Cable Specifications:
- 24awg Pure Copper
- Never CCA
- 350Mhz Rated
- Gigabit Rated
- POE (Power over Ethernet) Compatible
Although CMP may not be a better quality cable than CMR, it is better to be safe when running new installations or just wiring existing environments. Please note that all plenum cables are built to order in 1-2 days and cannot be returned.
Cables.com has thousands of cables in stock and ready to ship. Browse our available Plenum Category 5e Ethernet Cables and take advantage of our low prices. Cables.com is family owned and dedicated to providing you with only the best in customer service and ease of use. Use our online store to order or call toll free 1-800-372-3725 to speak to a representative now.