CAT6 Patch Cables (Bootless)
Datacomm Cables (Cables.com) offers a comprehensive catalog of sizes and colors of Category 6 (often called CAT6 / Cat 6) Network Cables (Network Patch Cables). In this section, our products comprise Cat 6 Cables which are “Bootless”, or assembly type. This ensures a snug fits in all receptacles for all applications including high density network switches, where they are recommended.
- Category 6 cables are rated upto 550Mhz- fast enough for gigabit applications!
- 4 Pair 24 AWG High Quality 100 percent bare copper wire
- All RJ45 plugs used are 50 micron gold plated
- We never use CCA wire that does not carry signal properly.
- These are used in Data Centers, network cabinets, and offices to connect printers, computers, PoE switches and so much more.
- We offer a structured cabling solution to help you maintain an efficient work environment.
- Connect Cable Modems, Routers and Switches in a residential environment.
- Lifetime Warranty- Plug it in and forget about it!
- If you don't find the length or color you are looking for, please visit our Custom Cable Builder or call us!
CAT6 Patch Cables (Bootless) | Cables.com
Datacomm Cables (Cables.com) offers secure shopping, easy returns within 30 days and same-day shipping on in-stock items if your order is received by 2 PM EST. If you need bulk pricing or have questions, please call us in New York at (631) 617-5190, at (800) 372-3725 [Toll Free] throughout other United States locations, or CONTACT US online.