- Network Cables
- PC Cables & Gaming
- Cat6 Ethernet Cables
- Cat5e Ethernet Cables
- OS2 Single Mode Patch Cables
- OM1 Fiber Optic Cables
- OM2 Fiber Optic Cables
- OM3 Fiber Optic Cables - Multimode
- OM4 Fiber Optic Cables - Multimode
- Custom Made Colored Fiber Optic Cables
- Bulk Fiber Optic Cable
- Fiber Cables
- Fiber Optic Cables
- Power Cords
- Outdoor Power Cords
- Colored Power Cords
- Data Center Cords IEC
- Hospital Grade Power Cords
- NEMA Power Cords
- Cisco Compatible Power Cords
- Angled Power Cords
- Bulk Cat5e Cable
- Bulk Cat5e Outdoor Cables
- Bulk Cat6 Cable
- Bulk Cat6a Wire
- Bulk Cat6 Outdoor Cables
- Bulk Fiber Optic Cable
- Bulk Fiber Optic Cable OM3 LC to LC
- Bulk Networking Cables
- Bulk Wire
- Bulk Coaxial Cable
- Bulk Low Voltage Wire & Cables
- Bulk Security Alarm Cable
- Outdoor Networking Cables
- Cat6 Outdoor Cables Shielded Burial
- Cat6A Outdoor Cables Shielded Burial
- Category 5e Outdoor Cables
- RG6 Coaxial Outdoor Cables
- Outdoor Fiber Optic Cables
Shop Cat6 Outdoor Cables for your next project. Our outdoor cat6 cables or cat6a outdoor cables are gigabit rated, waterproof, UV protected, 10 Gps and support POE and VOIP.
It is best to use the strongest rated Cat6 or Cat6A outdoor cable so that you do not have to change it for a long time.
Outdoor Ethernet Cables
- Cat6 and Cat6A cables are Gigabit Rated
- Cat6 and Cat6A outdoor cables are waterproof for direct burial usage
- Cat6 and Cat6A outdoor cables are UV Rated for direct exposure to sunlight
- Cat6 Cat6 and Cat6A outdoor cables use Bare Copper for the best signal transmission
- Cat6 outdoor cables are rated at 550Mhz
- Cat6A outdoor cables are rated at 600Mhz
- Cat6 and Cat6A outdoor cables Support POE and VOIP
- Cat6 and Cat6A outdoor cables offer 10Gbps performance
- Cat6 and Cat6A outdoor cables offer 23AWG Heavy Jacket for lifelong durability.
Outdoor Ethernet Cable Questions
Some frequently asked questions about outdoor cables or running ethernet cables outside.
Can Ethernet Cables Be Used Outdoors?
YES. But you will want to adhere to safe practices and be sure to use "burial rated cables".
Does it matter what Ethernet cable I use?
YES. Some types of Cat5 cables can reach gigabit speeds but upgrading to a more reliable Cat5e or Cat6 is worth the small expense. Remember, you are going to bury this line outdoors under ground or attach it outside in some fashion so you will want to make sure you don't have to upgrade it for a while.
"Love these Cat6 outdoor ethernet cables. They are strong, easy to use and last a long time. I haven't had to touch them in years. Thanks." - Joel B. - Montana
"Shipping was fast. Cables are sturdy as it rains all the time in Oregon. This is the 3rd time ordering some outdoor network cables from cables.com and it is always a fast and easier experience!" - Hannah J. - Oregon