Cat6 Keystone Jacks & Connectors
- 10GB OM3 Fiber Optic Cables - Multimode
- 40GB OM4 Fiber Optic Cables - Multimode
- Custom Made Colored Fiber Optic Cables
- OM1 Fiber Optic Cables
- OM2 Fiber Optic Cables
- OS2 Single Mode Patch Cables
- Cat6 Ethernet Cables
- Cat5e Cables
- All Networking Cables and Accessories
- Power Cords
- NEMA Power Cords
- Outdoor Power Cords
- Colored Power Cords
- IEC Data Center Cords
- Cisco Compatible Power Cords
- Angled Power Cords
- Power Plug Adapters
You strip the jacket, and punch down the individual wires into the back of the jack, and put it in the wallplate that goes in the wall. This is the most reliable connection you can get. You can separate each room by using a different color jack.
These are 8P8C- used with most RJ45 modular connectors for the best connection available.
50 micron gold connectors ensure smooth data transmission.
Rated upto 550 mhz category 6.
Works with most 110 punch down tools