The USB 3.0 Ethernet Adapter allows your computer instantly connect to a 10/100Mbps network through simply a USB port; no hassle to open up your computer case as is required for an internal card now! It's also an ideal USB-to-LAN alternative for gaming console that needs network access in an environment lacking wireless capability. Compared with USB 1.1 standard which offers 12 Mbps speed, the adapter's compliance with USB 3.0 ensures true 10/100 Mbps network speed without any compromise. Furthermore, the adapter is compact and is USB bus-powered; it requires no external power adapter, so that you can use it without crowding your workspace at all.
- Backwards Compliant with USB 2.0 and USB 1.1 specifications
- Compliant with IEEE 802.3 (10Base-T) and 802.3u (100Base-TX) standards
- Supports both full-duplex and half-duplex operations
- Supports suspend mode and remote wakeup via link-up and magic packet
- Powered by USB port. No external power adapter required
- Equipped with diagnostic LEDs
- Plug & Play installation