Use Composite Sources with VGA Monitors
This converter helps you to put any composite video signal on a VGA monitor. Composite video typically comes through a yellow RCA port. For example, if you want to hook your Wii or any console with RCA ports up to a monitor with a VGA port, you'll need this converter.
VGA Loop Through
The VGA loop through allows you to connect your computer to your monitor so you can still use the VGA monitor with the computer when you are not using the RCA ports.
- 1channel video input
- 1channel S-video input
- 1channel VGA signal input
- 1channel VGA signal output
- DC-5V outside power supply
- Supports signal: VIDEO, S-VIDEO,CVBS,VGA
- Support system : PAL/NTSC
- Output Resolution: 800×600@60HZ, 800×600@ 75HZ, 1024×768 @ 60HZ, 1280×1024 @ 60Hz
- Can adjust brightness, contrast color saturation etc parameter.
- Save current work state when the power cut
- Caption prompt in work state