The Gefen 2x1 DVI KVM Switcher easily and reliably switches between any combination of two DVI and USB 2.0 equipped computers (PC or Mac) - using only one keyboard, monitor, and a mouse. It saves space - there is no need to work on a desk crowded with double monitors, keyboards, and mouse devices. It saves time - there is no need to move from one monitor to another to access different computers. It also saves money - there is no need to purchase additional monitors, mouse devices, and keyboards. The 2x1 DVI KVM Switcher allows you to choose between a PC or Mac keyboard/video/mouse combination.Gefen's 4x1 DVI KVM Switcher provides you with greater flexibility in integrating cross platform computer equipment easily and without networking. It enables you to switch easily and reliably between any combination of four DVI (digital visual interface) computers using one DVI display. The 4x1 DVI KVM Switcher also supports USB 2.0 for USB keyboard/mouse and other high speed peripherals. Audio is switched for each computer as well, allowing for the creation of multimedia desktop environments, and you can even choose between a Macintosh or PC keyboard/video/mouse combination. Switching can be controlled through either the included IR remote, front panel push buttons, or the optional contact closure port.
How It Works
Simply plug your display, keyboard/mouse and audio peripherals directly into the 4x1 DVI KVM Switcher's outputs and connect the supplied cables to the four computers you want to control. You then select the computer you want to work on using remote that comes with the unit.
Note: Switching between computers is done from the 4x1 DVI KVM Switcher remotely using the included infrared RMT-4IR remote control, front panel push buttons, or the optional wired RMT-4 remote.
This device is HDCP Pass-Through.
- Switches easily between any four DVI computers with USB 2.0 and audio
- Maintains highest resolution single link video
- Saves space on your desktop
- Use either PC or Mac USB keyboard/mouse
- Discrete IR remote (included)
- Contact closure remote control option (RMT-4)
- Supports resolutions up to 1080p and 1920x1200
- Supports DDWG standards for DVI monitors
- Includes rack ears
- Video Amplifier Bandwidth: 165 MHz
- Input Video Signal: 1.2 Volts p-p
- Input DDC Signal: 5 Volts p-p (TTL)
- Single Link Range: 1080p/1920 x 1200
- DVI Connector: DVI-I 29 Pin Female (digital only)
- USB Input Connection: Type "B"
- USB Output Connection: Type "A"
- Audio Connector: 3.5mm mini Stereo
- Power Supply: 5V DC
- Power Consumption: 20 Watts (max)
- Dimensions: 17"W x 1.75"H x 4.375"D
- Rackmountable: 1U Rack space
- Shipping Weight: 9 lbs.