This adapter cable enables high speed serial data transfer up to 115.2 K between the USB and the traditional RS-232 serial port. Since this adapter uses no IRQs, it is ideal for when you need many serial devices attached to your PC. Just connect your computer's or hub's USB port with a digital camera, modem, ISDN-TA modem, barcode reader, Palm III and V, tablet, label writer, fingerprint verification, security system, POS equipment or any of your favorite serial devices.
- Connectors: USB A to DB25 Male
- Attached 6ft cable for easy placement
- Fully complaint with USB 1.1 specifications
- Connect directly to USB port on computer or to a USB hub
- Supports baud rates from 1200 to 115.6K
- Works with modems, ISDN-TA modems, digital cameras, barcode readers, Palm III and V, tablets, label writers, fingerprint verifications, security systems, and POS equipment
- Compatible with Windows 10- just plug and play!
- Cable Type - USB/Serial
- Cable Length - 6 ft
- Connector on First End - 1 x 4-pin Type A Male USB 1.1 USB
- Connector on Second End - 1 x 25-pin DB-25 Male RS-232 Serial
- Device Supported - Network Device, Modem, Camera, Bar Code Reader, Security Device, POS Device, PDA
- Color - Gray
- Green Compliant - Yes
- Green Compliance Certificate / Authority - RoHS
- Conductor - Copper
- Length: 6'