25 ft Cat5e Network Patch Cable
- Plenum Cables are needed when they are run in ceilings or through crawl spaces.
- This conforms to many local fire codes.
- Cables.com always uses bulk wire with CMP printed on the jacket. This is the highest level of in-wall and in-ceiling rated plenum wire.
- The reason why these are required is because it burns slower than regular Riser Rated Cable in case of a fire.
- All plenum cables manufacturered and sold by Cables.com are 350Mhz rated, the fastest speed achievable in Cat.5e!
- 50 micron gold connectors on both ends, pure bare copper wire so you get the best performance. We give you the quality you demand!
- It is better to be safe and run plenum cabling since it is the same diameter and size as a regular network patch cable.
- Please note that all plenum cables are built to order and cannot be returned.
- Connector A: RJ45 Male
- Connector B: RJ45 Male
- Length: 25'
- Color: Black
- Jacket Type: CMP
- AWG: 24
- Unshielded: Yes
- Made in USA: