2 ft 10 Amp Red IEC 320 C14-C13 PDU Power Cord
The IEC 320 C14 Plug to C13 Connector Power Distribution Unit (PDU) power cord are commonly used to connect a PDU and computer in a data cabinet. This 2 Foot Red 10 AMP power cable will allow you to distinguish the cord in a high density installation. In data environments keep length of cords to a minimum to avoid contact with Ethernet cables.
- Male Side: IEC60320 C14
- Female Side: IEC6-320 C13
- Available in 10 amp/18 awg, 13 amp/ 16awg and and 15 amp/14 awg jackets.
- 250 Volts for proper datacenter operations.
- All of our power cords are UL Listed.
- Connector A: IEC60320 C14 Connector
- Connector B: IEC60320 C13 Receptacle
- Length: 0.6m
- Color: Red
- Jacket Type: SJT
- AWG: 18
- Amperage: 10
- Voltage: 250V