Fiber Optic Transceiversprint
- Network Cables
- HDMI Cables
- USB Cables
- Cat6 Ethernet Cables
- Cat6A Ethernet Cables
- Cat5e Ethernet Cables
- Power Cords
- Outdoor Power Cords
- Colored Power Cords
- International Power Cords
- Data Center Cords IEC
- Hospital Grade Power Cords
- NEMA Power Cords
- Single Mode Fiber Optic Cables
- Multimode Fiber Optic Cables
- OS2 Single Mode Patch Cables
- OM1 Fiber Optic Cables
- OM2 Fiber Optic Cables
- OM3 Fiber Optic Cables - Multimode
- OM4 Fiber Optic Cables - Multimode
- Custom Fiber Optic Cables
- Fiber Cables
- All Optical Fiber
- Bulk Cat5e Cable
- Bulk Cat5e Outdoor Cables
- Bulk Cat6 Cable
- Bulk Cat6a Wire
- Bulk Cat6 Outdoor Cables
- Bulk Fiber Optic Cable
- Bulk Networking Cables
- Bulk Wire
- Bulk Coaxial Cable
- Bulk Low Voltage Wire & Cables
- Bulk Security Alarm Cable
- Outdoor Networking Cables
- Outdoor Power Cords
- Outdoor Extension Cords
- Cat6 Outdoor Cables Shielded Burial
- Cat6A Outdoor Cables Shielded Burial
- Category 5e Outdoor Cables
- RG6 Coaxial Outdoor Cables
- Outdoor Fiber Optic Cables
We collect sales Tax only for orders shipped within NY State.
Find the Cable you need Quickly by using our Patch Finder
Learn about Fiber Optic Cables, Cat5 Cables, Cat5e Cables, Cat6 Cables, Data Center Cables, Crypto Cables, Bulk Wire and more...
• Is Fiber Optic Better Than Wifi?
• What Does Fiber Optic Cable Do?
• Fiber Optic Cable Speeds
• What is the Difference Between an Ethernet Cable and a Network Patch Cable?
• Outdoor Category 6 Cables
• Single Mode or Multi Mode: Which Is Better?
• Is Fiber Optic Cable Better Than Ethernet?
• Are All Universal Power Cords the Same?
• What Is Fiber Optic Cable?
Fiber Optic Ethernet Transceivers
Fiber Optic Transceivers are designed to transmit and receive optical data over multimode optical fiber. The transmitter converts 10Gbit/s serial PECL or CML electrical data into serial optical data compliant with the 10GBASE-SR standard.
Shop All Fiber Optic Cable Transceivers
What are Fiber Optic Transceivers?
Fiber optic transceivers are electronic devices that convert optical signals to electrical signals and vice versa. They are used to connect devices over long distances by transmitting data through fiber optic cables. Compared to traditional copper cables, fiber optic cables offer higher bandwidth, faster speeds, and greater reliability.
Fiber Optic Transceiver Features:
- Support a variety of data rates, from 1 Gbps to 400 Gbps
- Can transmit data over different types of fiber optic cables, single-mode and multimode fiber cables.
- Can be used in a variety of applications, including data centers, telecommunications, and industrial automation.