What's better than having you own personal home theater! A home theater has the great visuals and sounds of a major movie theater with the luxury of being in your own home.
The hardest part of putting together your new home theater is figuring out everything to need for the perfect visual and sound qualities! We've put together a few lists on the different products you will need to install the perfect home theater.
- Blue-Ray Player/DVD Player
- Game Console (Xbox, Playstation, Wii)
- Receiver/Amplifier that support HDMI and 5.1 Surround Sound
- Six Specialized Speakers
- Internet Access
Those are the obvious home theater features, but do you know how to connect all this technology into one cohesive home theater? Don't worry! Cables.com has you covered, check out what you're going to need!
Home Theater Cables & Accessories:
- HDMI Home Theater cables - View Here
- RCA Audio/Video Cables - View Here
- DVI Cables - View Here
- Bulk Speaker Wire - View Here
- Subwoofer Cables - View Here
- Audio Video Amplifiers/Splitters - View Here
- LCD, Plasma, Projector, and Speaker Mounts - View Here
- Surge Protectors - View Here
- Wall Plates - View Here
Here's a great video on How to Set Up A Home Theater System, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h67FBx5BTHw
Good Luck and enjoy your new Home Theater! If you enjoy our blog and updates, please LIKE our Facebook page for more tech and digital information and updates!