Football is back! The NFL season kicked off last night with a great game between the defending Super Bowl Champion Baltimore Raven and the Denver Broncos. The rematch of last year's AFC Championship game did not disappoint! Peyton Manning had one of the greatest opening games ever, throwing 7 touchdown passes and 462 yards!
Is your HDTV optimized for NFL game quality picture? Here's Set-up Tips fort the best picture.
- Make sure your cable or satellite box is a high-definition model.
- Your system may require a high-definition wire to connect the box and your HDTV.
- Set your cable box's resolution to your HDTV's resolution. (If you have a 1080p HDTV, set the box's output to 1080i)\
- Set the picture mode to Movie or Custom, which will produce the clearest image not the brightest.
- If your TV has Motion Plus or Motion Flow make sure to turn it "ON" to get a crisper motion.
If you want to maximize your settings before the game, make sure you follow this guide to settings here.
For all your home or office power, network, audio/video cables, please visit www.Cables.com.