The OPTICHANNEL rack mount enclosures provide patching and fiber slack storage capability. FCR rack mount enclosures accept all FSP adapter panels). The technicians side has facilities for securing the cable, storing fiber slack and arranging and identifying the terminated fibers. The users side has similar features for the management of fiber optic patch cords. A splice tray stud also accepts blown fiber brackets.
- Patented gasket-less internal routing knock-outs
- Mounting stud accepts splice trays or blown fiber brackets.
- Fits 19 or 23 racks - capable of flush or center mounting in a rack or cabinet.
- Fiber's higher traffic carrying capacity per volume reduces cabling and improves airflow.
- Quick release latches on front cover/tray.
- Front pull-out shelf.
- Removable top front cover.
- Patch cord tie-down features.Patch cord tie-down features.
- Tinted, removable Plexiglas cover.
- Material: high quality, 16 ga. Cold Rolled Steel construction.
- Finish: Durable black powder coat.
- Approximate unloaded shipping weight: FCR350: 11 lbs.; FCR525: 15 lbs.; FCR700: 17 lbs.
- Dimensions: 17W x 11D.
- 6 Adapter Panels Rack Mount Capacity.
- Single Unit Package.