The 4x DVI CAT5 Extender is the perfect solution for anyone who needs to send multiple DVI video sources to multiple DVI displays in separate locations. The 4x DVI CAT5 Extender uses the 4x DVI CAT5 Sender unit, up to four CAT5 cable pairs, and up to four DVI CAT5 MS Receivers to replicate single link DVI video up to 300 feet away with flawless clarity. All necessary equipment is included except the CAT5 cables.
How It Works
Simply connect up to four DVI video sources to the 4x DVI CAT5 Sender using the supplied DVI cables. Connect up to four DVI displays to their own DVI CAT5 MS Receivers up to 300 feet away. Wire each DVI CAT5 MS Receiver to the 4x DVI CAT5 Sender using industry standard CAT5 cables. You will then see flawless DVI video at each location.
- Easily sends four DVI video sources to four remote displays
- Extends video signals up to 300 feet over CAT-5 cable
- Maintains 1920 x 1200, 1080p, and 2k high-resolution video
- Video Amplifier Bandwidth: 165 MHz
- Single Link Range: 2k/1080P/1920 x 1200
- Input Video Signal: 1.2 volts p-p
- Input DDC Signal: 5 volts p-p (TTL)
- Input/Output Connector: DVI-I, 29-pin female
- DVI video type: Digital Only
- Receiver Power Supply: 5V DC (10W each max)
- Transmitter Power Supply: 24V DC (60W each max)
- Operating temperature range: +5 to +45 deg. Celsius
- Storage temperature range: -20 to +70 deg. Celsius
- Link Connector: RJ-45 Shielded
- Dimensions: 17.12" W x 1.85" H x 3.39" D
- Shipping Weight: 10 lbs.