The 4x1 DVI DL DVI Switcher allows you to easily switch between four cross-platform dual link DVI computers using just one dual link DVI display, USB 2.0 keyboard and mouse. Dual link DVI uses all 24 pins of the DVI connector to achieve ultra high video resolutions up to 3840x2400. Video, USB, and Audio signals are "switched" for each computer upon selection using Discrete IR Remote and the optional Discrete Contact Closure (RMT-4), providing you with an easy and effective method of accessing two computers from one workstation without the hassle of networking.
How It Works
You simply connect your dual link DVI display and USB 2.0 keyboard/mouse to the Switcher's outputs. Then you connect your computers' dual link DVI and USB ports to the Switcher's inputs using the supplied cables. From there, you select the computer you want using the IR remote that comes with the unit or with our optional RMT-4 parallel contact enclosure. It allows you to switch seamlessly between Macintosh or PC keyboard/video/mouse combinations.
- Switches easily between any four dual link DVI computers with USB 2.0
- Maintains highest 3840 x 2400 resolution dual link video
- Saves you money on hardware costs
- Use either PC or Mac USB 2.0 keyboard/mouse
- Front panel switching
- Discrete IR remote (included)
- Contact closure remote control option (RMT-4)
- Parallel remote port (RMT-4 not included)
- Supports resolutions up to 1080p, 2K, and 3840 x 2400
- Supports DDWG standards for DVI monitors
- Video Amplifier Bandwidth: 2 x 165 MHz
- Input Video Signal: 1.2 Volts p-p
- Input DDC Signal: 5 Volts p-p (TTL)
- Dual Link Range: 3840 x 2400
- DVI Connector: DVI-I 29 Pin Female (digital only)
- Audio Connector: mini-phone stereo 3.5mm
- USB 2.0 Input Connection: Type "B"
- USB 2.0 Output Connection: Type "A"
- Power Supply: 5V DC
- Power Consumption: 10 Watts (max)
- Dimensions: 17.1" W x 1.8" H x 4.2" D
- Rackmountable: 1U Rack Space
- Shipping Weight: 8 lbs.